A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bobby Nathez Ride Day #1





Day 1 was a 75+ mile ride from Clinton/Jackson, MS to Kosciusko, MS. Passing a man made lake (50 sq miles), the scenery was beautiful. I was picked up by the SAG wagon at 12 miles, my bicycle rear derailleur was skipping, I couldn't get my speedometer nor my heart rate monitor to work, was still tired from the long trip to get here and just didn't have my heart in riding. Charles and Diane had a huge lunch for everyone, see pictures, with table and people sitting in chairs during the lunch stop 50 miles into the ride today. At the motel a table was set up and coolers with beer and all kinds of snacks appeared. These people love to ride and eat!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home