A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Friday, April 25, 2008

"A Bobby Ride", Nathez Trace and beyond


Today, I leave for Charleston, SC to overnight at a friends home. Tomorrow, 11 people will join me in my 15 passenger van and my trailer and we drive to Clinton. MS to begin this "A Bobby Ride", bicycling North on the Natchez Trace, a national park roadway (Picture on the left). The ride is named for the man who has planned this trip and takes friends with him. His name is Bobby Rone and he is a master planner to say the least. After several days we reach the terminus near Nashville, TN after riding through half of Missippippi, a small portion of Alabama and into the central part of Tennessee. Then, the fun begins as we follow cue sheets from Nashville on back roads to Chattanooga, TN where we bicycle across the Tennessee River and end this great bicycle trip in downtown Chattanooga. Depending on internet access during this trip, I will be posting here with pictures of this "crazy" group of avid bicyclist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home