A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Monday, April 07, 2008

My nephew's COOL wedding!

Mary and David Campbell, the newly married couple and I pose (with my silly stance) at Kiesel Park in Auburn, AL where the wedding took place. David is my sisters Son and is a professional photographer at Alabama State University at Montgomery, AL. Mary is a veterinarian recently a department head at Auburn University. The after the wedding reception was held under a big tent for over 100 people at their recently purchased home in Shorter, Alabama a few miles off I 85 and about 25 miles from Auburn University.
I say "COOL" in my heading, as the park they were married is where people bring dogs to exercise. Dogs were invited to the wedding, too! COOL! David and Mary's Great Dane wore a Tux made for dogs. Other family members brought their dogs, too. Female dogs had dresses. The brief reception at the gazebo in the park had dog biscuits and heart shaped bowls for water which was served by their masters from a punch bowl of water.
People and adults were served cheese straws and champagne.
My Sister hosted a beautiful party the night before the wedding at Auburn's University Hotel where the two families had an opportunity to meet Mary's ten brothers and sisters, their spouses and children. Mary's family out numbered the Campbell side by almost 9 to one! Was really cool meeting all of them!!
Mary and David take off for London and Italy for a two week honeymoon!
A very cool couple! I wish them much happiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home