A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Monday, March 31, 2008

The End of a Relationship???

Got an email from my lovely girl friend last night telling me that "it's over"! Sadly, I had made bicycling plans with a friend several months ago. Just before the subject plans were to be implemented, the former love of my life developed a health problem and she felt I should have been with her rather than on two days of bicycling with another friend.

This was a shock to me, as I was unaware of how she felt, but apparently I DID neglect her while she was worrying about her health. She has cancelled two trips we were to take in the next two weeks and now I will certainly be lonely when I go on the trips without her laughter.

Anyone out there in "blog land" have suggestions as to what I should do, let me know!

Right now I do not want another female companion as I just do not understand women in general and end up suffering these heart aches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home