A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Bubbafest, The Ice Breaker, Day 1


Today we started from Key Largo and rode to Fiesta Key, actually the way the crow flies about 31 miles, but most of us took detours to see various beaches, a wild life park and other parks. While a little more than halfway, I was running short of water and needing badly to find a men's Room, I pulled in to a very nice city park in Islamarada, FL (one of the islands/keys strectching to Key West and these two nice lady's were kind enough to allow me to fill up my water bottle and use the men's room at this outstanding park. They have everything in this park, skate board ramps, Olympic pool, baseball tennis courts .. You name it. Very nice place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home