A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My oldest son's job, Mission Point Resort


If you have an opportunity, take it! That's what my oldest son did, take an opportunity to build a good business for the owners of Mission Point Inn on Mackinak Island Mi. While the hotel is closed during the Winter, he is busy planning and executing a marketing plan to make sure the hotel is filled in the Spring, Summer and Fall season.
A beautiful Island, doesn't allow cars. My Son tells me that before my grandson arrived his snowmobile had 36 miles on the odometer. Now, three months later it has over 300 miles and it's only 15 mile around the Island ... Do you have a Son or Daughter that is "on the move" !!!! Great to have children, right???
I hope to visit my Son and his wife this Summer, by bicycling up the West Coast on a bike ride. IF, I can get them to take me back to the start to get my van!

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Tell him I want to visit! Mary has an aunt that lives up on the upper peninsula. She writes rather amusing tales about "yuppers", I believe she lives in a place called "Yupperville"

7:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home