A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My 82nd Birthday


November Friday the 13th, no less, was my 82nd birthday! Holly took me to Elizabeth's on 37th Street near downtown Savannah for dinner. This self portrait reflects my happiness with the love of my life!
The menu: Butternut Squash Soup, poured at the table over 4 shrimp in the bowl, a single muscle in a delicious sauce (muscle from Canada) and the entree, Grouper baked with pepper like crust, served over dollar sized sliced potato. Apple fennel on the side. All done with perfect presentations! And of course, Shiraz wine that was perfect. While this restaurant is expensive, it's the best restaurant in Savannah to take a date, partner or friend if you really want to impress! Excellent food and great wines!
The link to this restaurant: http://www.elizabethon37th.net/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home