A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Relatives I don't see often

From Left to right: Mike, Steve, Don (Dad) and Ken. Don (dad) is my brother in law. Lives in Amarillo, TX. Don married my wife sister after we all four finished Woodlawn High School in Birmingham, AL or a few year afterward. Don had a great career in the USAF, retiring as a Colonel., I believe. I had a career in industrial management and later in sales. My four children and Don's five children (his two girls are not pictured) played together on several occasions, but mostly when they lived next door to us in Pinopolis, SC while Don was in Vietnam. Lot's of good memories between our two families! It's good to see the boys and Don, we have all aged, but still happy. It is a pleasure to know that I have more hair on my head than all four of my relatives!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home