A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Friday, October 02, 2009

Harvest of Hope Bicycle Ride


Friday, October 9th, I will leave Savannah at 5:30pm, taking with me several people who can't catch the earlier bus to The Marriott in Augusta for the bicycle ride of about 70 bicyclist beginning at 7:00am Saturday, October 10th. As a driver of one of three support vehicles, I will remain behind the last riders as they pedal from Augusta to Savannah in one day, about 160 miles.

It's my pleasure to assist in this event to raise money for cancer since my wife passed away 6 years ago from lung cancer.


The picture is the riders from the event in 2008.

Go to this link for more information and if you wish to make a contribution, it will be put to very good use! After you open the web page, click on "Spirit Rider" and it will provide you with a contribution brochure. You can ride with them in "spirit"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home