A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Today with Holly


Taken today at the end of the most delightful weekend I have ever experienced with someone that is beginning to take a big place in my heart! This picture taken in front of Holly's home at the Landings, after we did a 10 mile bike ride through a porion of the Landings, Savannah's Premier village. Saturday night, we had dinner with Linda and Kyle Felt at their home and expreienced a wonderful dinner, cocktails on the deck watching Blue Birds cavort in their backyard, overlooking a portion of the marsh near Live Oak Golf Course at the Landings. Friday night Holly cooked very good steaks and Thursday night we enjoyed my creation of Ocean Springs Shrimp. Good dinners, very good company, good weather and friendships! What more could I ask???!!!? It was the GREATEST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home