A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Monday, October 02, 2006

BRAG's Georgia Bikefest, Sept. 29 to Oct 1, 2006




The BRAG Georgia Bikefest enjoyed very good weather (cool nights, warm days) this year for the about 600 bicyclist who attended this popular event. The City of Newnan, GA provided entertainment Friday and Saturday night to top off three great days of riding from 10 miles each day to up to 100 mile routes.
I was able to erect my canopy and advertise my events and tours by handing out 200 flyers for Early Bird Registration for the 2007 Historic Savannah Bikefest and about 30 flyers for my Florida and Coastal Georgia Tours in 2007.
Pictured here is my canopy and table where I greeted cyclist and advertised my events and tours, some of the riders pedaling along the way to Graniteville, GA towards the first rest stop on Saturday and my tent erected along the sidewalk at Newnan High School where we camped for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home