A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Cycling the Erie Canal




The third night we stayed at Nazarine College in Pittsford, NY which is a suburb of Rochester, NY. I rode the last 22 miles and near the college was a shopping center known as Schoen Place, a very up-scale and quaint village along the Erie Canal. I stopped here before ending the days ride and had lunch on the balcony overlooking the canal at Alladin's Natural, a sorta health food restaurant and had a great chicken salad salad wrapped in a pita bread ... along with a very cold Samuel Adams beer. Nice view, good food, great weather ................... but dressed a lot different from others, as I had my bike clothes and bike shoes, helmet hair and a little sweaty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home