A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Monday, May 29, 2006

St George Island, Florida






Took one of my event canopy's and erected it on the beach in front of the beach house for shade. Look just beyond the canopy at the very large sand castle Preston, Daniel and a friend of Preston built. In the next photo, after with standing and dodging the tide from Sunday until around 2:00pm Friday, it finally succumbed to the tide.
Daniel, my grandson and Ellen and me at the Owl Cafe in Apalachcola, Florida on the mainland from St George Island. The food here was really good, as Ellen took me here to dinner the previous night for my Father's Day present for this year. Daniel pictured here is with the 82nd Airborne and has just been reassigned to recruiting duty in Cookeville, TN which he will report after his current furlough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home