A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

St George Island Florida


It's me! Was halfway across the 5 mile bridge from the mainland to St George Island returning to the island when I made this self portrait. My grandson and myself did this bridge out and back last week, as he is fit as a member of US Army 82nd Airborne, needless to say he finished crossing over and back long before this 78 year old man, who just thinks he is fit! Beautiful view from all along this bridge, boats fishing, people fishing from the old bridge alongside this new bridge, nice 8' wide shoulder, fish jumping and nice blue/green water, as well as, occasional pelicans flying nearby soaring faster then I could ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home