A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


The Historic Savannah Bikefest is history. After a years work by me, this year's event was only 528 riders which means a breakeven for bicycleSAVANNAH, LLC my corporation. After cancelling last year's event because of hurricane Frances, Katrina causing a gas shortage scare and gas prices, the event did not have as many participants as previous years.Need to find a major sponsor if I am to continue this event. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hey Uncle D, sorry you didn't get a good turnout. I hope it's not over for good, I have been wanting to come for years. I missed the Montgomery Bike Club ride this year also because I had to work. Maybe if you used a different weekend things would go better. There are a lot of things going on on Labor Day weekend, opening day for college football only being one of them.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home