A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


bicycleSAVANNAH, LLC, my company that does events, tours and advocacy in the bicycling "world" has purchased a 15 passenger van to use mainly in it's FLORIDA TRAILS TOURS beginning in January 2006. Hopefully, signage will be added to the sides and back door to publicize my company. We will no longer have to rent mini vans to transport up to 14 people we have had on our tours. The van is yet to be outfitted to carry bicycles. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Cool, you have a party wagon! Woo-Hoo!

Let me know if I can help you with either photo or design stuff. I have seen some vans covered with photo-signs, they make this stuff that you can even put on the windows and it is a see-thru thing.

Good Luck!

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home