A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Triplets Third Birthday

My Great Grandchildren had a birthday party today, January 23, 2009. They were born in December, so Mom (my granddaughter, Neena) has their birthday in January every year.



Here are Isabelle and Kendall, jackets off to show their t-shirts. Jake had Number 1, Isabelle had number 3 and Kendall had number 2 printed on the front.


Here is Jake with hood up (He didn't want his picture of his t-shirt taken), Isabelle and Kendall. That's Mom caught by surprise and looking at the camera and Dad behind Jake in the blue sweat shirt.

Unfortunately, my camera batteries died before presents were opened and the candles were lit and blown out successfully by each triplet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home