A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Friday night at Marty Hanafin's home

This is Jim with my Holly. Jim married one of Marty's sisters. We were sorry to miss the farewell Brunch on Sunday hosted by Jim and his wife
The Hanafin Clan, a group I toasted Thursday night as, "The nicest bunch of Damn Yankees I have ever met". That's Marty front center, his two sisters beside him and his first two wives on the end. Marty's current wife was in Germany and chose to not attend this re-union.

Some of the party people at the Friday night dinner at Marty's home in Vestal, NY. Far left is Holly's daughter-in-law from Seattle, lovely Kay Hanafin, wife of Marty's and Holly's second Son, Douglas. Also to the right, the back of oldest Son's head, sorry Rusty!



Here is the King of his roost, the one and only Marty Hanafin holding forth at dinner. Seated next to him, his second wife, Carlotta.


Here is Rusty Hanafin, Insurance King with his step Mother of 20 years and Marty's second wife. Confused? So was I!




We arrived in Binghamton, NY after a two day stay in Rocky Gap Lodge in Maryland where my oldest Son, his wife, Susan and my grandson, Dave IV were perfect host and hostess. My GPS took us through some beautiful country of mountains, mountain streams and unique villages across Pennsylvania. But we arrived in good spirits! Thursday night was the kickoff of this Hanafin family re-union with a dinner at a very old and very, very popular Italian Restaurant that's been in business forever! In fact, my Holly's Dad would come here for lunch every day and flip a coin with the owner to see if he got his lunch free!










Friday night Marty had about 25 people all relatives or close friends of relatives for dinner. The pictures included here were taken then.










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find this blog incredibly creative! Thanks for sharing! I think your work is very good, and you have a lot to share. Please let me know when you submit another profile update.
If you would like to learn more about CPS Test, please visit the profile, name Click Speed Test. There is a profile you need to know about. If you want to know more details, you can use our profile. Provides additional information.

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home