A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Tomorrow, June 6th, ten of us will go to Hiawassee, GA in the mountains of North Georgia to begin this week long bicycle ride. This event is celebrating it's 30th year. We will travel in my big van and pull a trailer that is modified to hold bicycles and luggage. The trailer also has a rack on the tongue which holds two 10 gallon jugs (Water and Gatorade) and a big cooler with soda, bottled water and wine. We stay in different hotels every night except for two days in Athens, GA. This is a ride about 50 miles a day, in the mountains for the first three days, then pigging out nightly ... the results is weight gain for the week. About 1,400 people will do this event. This will be my 9th year, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home