A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Birthday Party in Inverness Florida

Arrived in Inverness, FL for the February Florida Trails Tour a day early. Am to pick up attendees in Tarpon Springs later today, so arrived a day early so not have to drive from Savannah to Tarpon Springs and back to Inverness today. We end at Tarpon Springs later in the week, so attendees leave cars there and I transport them all week.
Chris Trangas called me while driving down from Savannah yesterday and told me Ed Jewell (Ride Leader for this week, while I drive SAG and ride some) were invited to Dave Davis and Tony Wood's birthday party at Dave and Betty's home on one of the lakes in Inverness.
Below is Tony (Chris Trangas significant other) with his birthday t-shirt that reads, "I'm Not 40, I am $39.95" and the dog mask. Second is Dave Davis, my good friend who is a retired Veternarian and bicycle rider, who was 76 yesterday. Dave went to UGA and we enjoy kidding each other about GA and Auburn football.
This was a fun night and a very nice dinner prepared by Betty Davis! Even though Ed and I were late getting invited, Betty still had a cookie for our place setting with our names baked on the cookie! Very nice and busy lady!!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home