A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

St George Island, FL 2007






My daughter rents this beach house every year on St George Island, FL. Holly (my sweetheart) and I joined her and a couple other friends for a two week stay. While I left for 5 days to attend the Florida Safari with my friend Chris, the others stayed and enjoyed this "undeveloped" island. The first picture is sunrise from the deck on the East side of the beach home.
The second picture is me and the love of my life on the screened porch of the beach house enjoying a breeze off the Gulf of Mexico.
Third is Chris and I as we bicycled across the off St George Island on the Appalachicola Bridge (4.5 miles long) on the way to Appalachacola, FL. Enjoyed the largest sundae I have ever eaten at a neat Ice Cream Soda Fountain old time store.
Next is my sweetie showing off the Lady Bug I bought her at the ice cream store, open it up and the legs wiggle like it's alive!
Finally, the last picture is sunset looking West from the street in front of the beach house. Really a great week, a great island, nice shells, blue/green water and pink sand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home