A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween at The Landings











There is a resident at The Landings, a very large residential gated golf community in Savannah, who puts up a really great halloween display of all kinds dummy's in the act of horror or ghostly acts. Holly and I went to this area to view the displays and here are some still photos and a couple videos. The cameras video stopped before the skeleton on the skeleton horse fired his pistol at the end of this movement. The other video is a dummy being electrocuted and at the ends says "Is that all you got?".





One picture of a gray faced bald headed guy, I thought reminded me of my friend Ed Jewell ... sorry Ed if I offended you!


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home