A chronological view of my life as it happens. For no ones benefit, except for my own amusement.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Autograph, please!


This picture of me riding at Isle of Hope in Savannah will appear in the 2005 Calendar published by the Chatham and Effingham Counties Public Health Departments to encourage Immunizations of Senior Citizens. A reception will be held November 17th at 3:00pm for the 12 of us whoes picture appear and we will be asked to autograph our picture. Wow! A celebrity! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow, kick-butt Uncle D! I want an autographed calandar, how do I go about getting one?

10:30 AM

 
Blogger David said...

By the way, you should open up hello and look at your settings. Set the size for the archive photo at the largest available, then when people click the image on the page they will get a larger version to view.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home